This is Cat NB2 NB-IoT USB dongle uses ultra-compact modem. It features BC660 module which is a small size of an LTE modem
The USB dongle has on-board LTE antennas. It features a wireless modem. The wireless modem is BC660 which is an embedded IoT (LTE Cat-NB2) wireless communication module. BC660 wireless modem provides a maximum data rate of 127Kbps downlink and 158.5Kbps uplink. It features ultra-low power consumption, provides data connectivity on LTE/5G networks, and supports half-duplex FDD operation in LTE networks.
The USB dongle provides rich sets of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/SPI/ADC/GPIO/RI/Status Indicator) and abundant functionalities. The board offer a high integration level and enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage of the board low power consumption, many functionalities, and USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android.
The USB dongle is a rich hardware board that can be used for the 4G LTE wireless technology and enables a variety of smart applications for devices. It enables large number of applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, tracking, smart transportation, smart buildings, smart city, smart homes, bike sharing, smart wearables, smart parking, home appliances, security and asset tracking, agricultural and environmental monitoring.
- Quectel BC660 Cat NB2 module
- Data rate of 127Kbps downlink and 158.5Kbps uplink
- On-board LTE antenna
- Supports LTE NB-IoT Cat NB2
- Global Frequency Band B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28/B66/B70/B85
- Supports the protocols TCP/UDP/PPP/ SSL/ TLS/ FTP(S)/ HTTP(S)/ NITZ/ PING/ MQTT
- Supports SMS
- Compact board size of 59mm x 25mm
- Nano USIM card slot
- Works with Windows, Linux, or Android
- Ready for smart wearables, smart applications, and development (smart home, smart city, smart transportation, smart metering, smart farming, smart waste management, asset tracking, location, navigation, mapping, and timing applications). Application such as Gas Detector, Soil PH Tester, Optical Sensor, Machinery Alarm System, Irrigation Controller, Elevator, Asset Tracking Electronics, Person/Pet Tracking, Water/Gas Metering, Smart Parking System, Fire Hydrant, Smoke Alarm, Trash Bin, Street Lighting
- The board is powered via the USB connector
- Interfaces with external sensors through UART. Each of the general purpose I/O pins on the board can be used for digital input or digital output.